Complaint Review: able's sporting inc.

• Submitted: Sun, January 20, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, January 20, 2013

• Reported By: Tootoo68 — englewood Florida U.S.A.
able's sporting inc.
huntsville, Texas United States of America

able's sporting inc. ABLE'S SPORTING, INC. TAKE THE MONEY AND DELIVER NOTHING huntsville, Texas

Ordered from them in the past. Moved since last order, and placed an order for $145.00 worth of items.  My credit card was refused the first time because of the shipping and billing addresses had changed. Made all the corrections, and re-entered the order....  REFUSED..

Checked with my bank to see what the issue was...  " Full charge," on my account from ABLE SPORTING INC... $145+..  Immediately checked to see if the order was finally entered??

NOTHING...  Over 4 days, I sent e-mail after e-mail to customer service requesting help.

I'm deaf and 73, so I can't call, so I continued e-mailing them to the point where I finally sent a demand for full refund of my money.  No need to cancel the order..

It was NEVER entered.  Still, to this day, have not recieved, even an acknowledgement from anyone..... I've seen companies going under in the past...  This is a sure sign they are not to be trusted with your money..  They have taken it, and try like hell  to get it back..??

Thanks to a fine bank,  I WILL get mine.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2013 10:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ables-sporting-inc/huntsville-Texas-77320-3273/ables-sporting-inc-ABLES-SPORTING-INC-TAKE-THE-MONEY-AND-DELIVER-NOTHING-huntsville-1000132. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on able's sporting inc.