Complaint Review: about the children

• Updated: Tue, April 23, 2013

• Reported By: Anita — Portage Indiana
about the children
93 Castilian Drive, Internet United States of America

about the children Eric Vineyard,Tom I needed help in a termination of guardian of my 3 children back in February 2012.I still have not received any help on this issue.The State or County gave me back my children,but guardians got an att, Internet

I signed up with about the children back in february 10,2012.concerning a termination of guardianship for my 3 children.the state or county had given me back my 3 children back in 2008.guardians want and got an attorney to fight the termination of guardianship.i had to go to a safe house (family house)to have one hour visit,one day a week.inwhich cost me 50.00 a week on top of child support.i was told by them that it would cost 900.00 all together for them to take the case.

i never signed anything for them to take 300.00 + from my father-in-laws credit card(visa)now they have been taking money (25.00)every month,this is including the one month that they took out the 300.00.now i have been hearing my father-in-law complain every month how they just take the money and are not doing anything to help bring my children back home and all it does for me is cause a deeper depression.please help me get my money back so that i can get the help i really need.i'm not rich i am in a low income housing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2013 10:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/about-the-children/internet/about-the-children-Eric-VineyardTom-I-needed-help-in-a-termination-of-guardian-of-my-3-ch-1045489. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on about the children