Complaint Review: abso-computers

• Reported By: Daniel — Parkland Florida
abso-computers
San Jose, California USA

abso-computers Bad seller from ebay San Jose California

Basically he is selling T-Mobile sim cards on ebay that he advertises as 4G capable.  Well I take them to the store and they tell me they are the older non-4G capable cards.

I contact the seller and ask if there is anything he can do since the cards are not as advertised.  He tells me I can send the cards back and I would be given a full refund.  I send the cards back in the mail as he requested.  Two weeks or more go by and I have not heard anything from the seller.  I contact him and ask him to check if he misplaced the cards somewhere when he gets a chance.

Another 2 weeks go by.  I tell him if he does not refund the money by Saturday I will have to leave bad feedback.  So that's what I'm doing now.  Hopefully this will help at least one person avoid problems like I experienced with this seller.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2013 11:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/abso-computers/San-Jose-California/abso-computers-Bad-seller-from-ebay-San-Jose-California-1098263. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on abso-computers