Complaint Review: Absolute Dental Hygiene Associates

• Updated: Tue, July 16, 2013

• Reported By: ActivistGal — Ontario
Absolute Dental Hygiene Associates
48, 5359 Timberlea Blvd Mississauga, Ontario Canada

Absolute Dental Hygiene Associates Tanya Szommer Absolute Dental Centres groupon scam fraud intimidation bad customer service Mississauga Ontario

I visited the business after purchasing a Groupon toward their services - my dealings with the business were through Groupon. When I visited Absolute Dental, I did not receive what I was promised with the Groupon and decided that I was unhappy with the service I received so I complained to Groupon who chose to give me a refund. Shortly thereafter, the business sent me an invoice for more than double what I had paid for the total Groupon, claiming that I owed them money. This invoice was fraudulent, as my dealings with them had been strictly through Groupon.

The business then went on immediately to wrongfully send me to a collection agency who have now impacted my credit file by posting it immediately to Equifax before I could have a chance to respond.

They hygenist, Tanya, also made a number of inappropriate comments about me. The customer service is terrible, and she was so spiteful and rude when told I was not returning due to her making me uncomfortable.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2013 02:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Absolute-Dental-Hygiene-Associates/Mississauga-Ontario-L4W-4N5/Absolute-Dental-Hygiene-Associates-Tanya-Szommer-Absolute-Dental-Centres-groupon-scam-fra-1067338. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Absolute Dental Hygiene Associates