Complaint Review: Absolute Mango Cleanse

• Updated: Tue, August 26, 2014

• Reported By: Tomg — Coral Springs Florida
Absolute Mango Cleanse
3760 W Mcfadden Ave Suite B 602 Santa Ana, California USA

Absolute Mango Cleanse Optimal Garcinia CambogiaAfrican Mango Cleanse Slammed my credit card. Refused to credit me back the amount, after I refused the order and told them to stop with shipments. Santa Ana California

The company Absolute Mango Cleanse, Optimal Garcinia Cambogia, African Mango Cleanse, et el, has slammed my credut card by charging me for a product i did not want after the first trial. Jason, they're customer rep. said there is no one at the management that I would be able to speak with as they do not have one there and after asking for the President of the company's name, he said" I don't even know if we have one". Then offered to give me a partial credit... I said no, as I was calling my credit card company to refute the bogus slamming.

Some much for Customer service!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2014 09:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Absolute-Mango-Cleanse/Santa-Ana-California-92704/Absolute-Mango-Cleanse-Optimal-Garcinia-CambogiaAfrican-Mango-Cleanse-Slammed-my-credit-c-1172382. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Absolute Mango Cleanse