Complaint Review: Absolute Perfection Window Tinting & Graphics

• Updated: Thu, March 13, 2014

• Reported By: Michael Clautice — Riva Maryland
Absolute Perfection Window Tinting & Graphics
5397 Enterprise Street Sykesville, Maryland USA

Absolute Perfection Window Tinting & Graphics Does not install what they say they are going to. Then they want more money to fix their mistake. Sykesville Maryland

The trailer wrap was not completed to match to the proof that I was given. Absolute Perfection wants me to pay them for more for their mistake.
I hired Absolute Perfection to design and install a trailer wrap for my landscape business. At first the design was simple and plain, so I had to design it myself and tell the designer exactly what to do. This cost $600.00. I basically designed it myself.

The proof that I received via e-mail was exactly what I wanted. As it showed up on my computer screen and printout, this is what I thought I was going to get.

After picking up the trailer, all the colors were off. Not as dark as the proof showed.

After 10's of e-mail and phone calls their best advice to me was that they would re-wrap the bottom (I told them that if they completed this, then the top would not match) or for me to pay them another $600 to re-wrap the entire trailer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2014 07:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Absolute-Perfection-Window-Tinting-Graphics/-Sykesville-Maryland-21784/Absolute-Perfection-Window-Tinting-Graphics-Does-not-install-what-they-say-they-are-goi-1130331. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Absolute Perfection Window Tinting & Graphics

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC