Complaint Review: Absolute Pool Services

• Updated: Thu, April 24, 2014

• Reported By: JTag — Rockledge Florida
Absolute Pool Services
3895 LA Flor Drive Rockledge, Florida USA

Absolute Pool Services Terrible pool cleaning service. Pool filter not cleaned at all. Rockledge Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Service maintained as agreed upon

We called this company about our pool cleaning service to let them know we weren't happy with the quality of work. Just as we started telling them about the issues, the owner told us to go get another pool cleaning company and hung up on us. We had to clean our own pool filter since his employee didn't clean it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2014 10:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Absolute-Pool-Services/Rockledge-Florida-32955/Absolute-Pool-Services-Terrible-pool-cleaning-service-Pool-filter-not-cleaned-at-all-Ro-1128995. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Absolute Pool Services

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Service maintained as agreed upon

AUTHOR: Mike - ()

Unfortunately this is my first time doing anything like this. I stand 100% for customer satisfaction and am dedicated to exceptional service. I also stand behind my employees and their dedication to exceptional service. Mr. and Mrs. Tagle were brand new customers who started employing us as their pool service in February. I met with Mrs. Tagle the first week in February and we discussed what the service entailed. In that conversation I let her know the filter is cleaned once every fourth week after its inititial cleaning unless there is a high swimmer load or if she had pets that would be swimming. Mrs. Tagle indicated to me that neither would be the case. I also let her know the payment for services was always due on the first of every month. So March pool service would be due March 1st and so on and she agreed.

We started the service that week (1st week in february) and I serviced the pool which included the initial cleaning of the filter. The service details were annotated on a service receipt which indicated a cleaned filter and everything else that was completed. Second week of February my employee was tasked with Mr. and Mrs. Tagle's pool on his route. He did an initial cleaning too. He didn't have to, but he wanted to have his filter cleanings coincide with the other accounts on his route. He likes to keep everything neat and tidy in his log book, which is a record of every customers' chemistry and filter cleanings including any various notes. He left a pool cleaning service receipt indicating all work completed .The following weeks my employee continued the service indicating the filter assembly and all other equipment was only being inspected for leaks or any other discrepancies which is standard to  let the home owner know and the filter was not listed as being cleaned. The filter cleaning was scheduled for the fourth week. March 6th was the third week in the count down for a filter cleaning. The service receipt was annotated with all work complete and did not indicate the filter was cleaned. It was not scheduled until the following week.

Thursday night March 6 th Mrs. Tagle called and said Mr Tagle was on the other line so they could both talk to me. He asked me various questions one right after the other.  I could tell he was not pleased with something and tried to answer in between his rapid firing of questions. He finally paused for a breath and I managed to ask him if his pool was clean? He said yes.  I thought ok now I am confused. His questions kept coming and he did not wait for any answers. I did hear him ask of the filter and I tried to get a word in but couldn't, so I simply said please get a new pool service and hung up the phone.

I received a notice that I was placed on this report and found out he said his filter was dirty and they had to clean it. The filter was scheduled for the following week to be cleaned.  The service receipt only indicated that the filter was inspected not cleaned. If Mr. Tagle would have read his receipt correctly and or given me a chance to answer any of his questions he would have known his pool was being maintained correctly and on schedule.

The first of every month payment is due.  This was the 6th day of March and Mr. and Mrs. Tagle were 5 days past due. The pool was maintained per our agreement and when it was all said and done Mr. and Mrs. Tagle received a free week of service.