Complaint Review: absolutelynew,inc/sanfrancisco,ca

• Updated: Fri, June 08, 2012

• Reported By: PATRICK — longbeach California United States of America
absolutelynew,inc/sanfrancisco,ca
650 TOWNSEND STREET,SUITE 475 sanfrancisco, California United States of America

absolutelynew,inc/sanfrancisco,ca IP&R,AMAZEING INNOVATIONS, I P & R As of Aug 10 2009 I(PATRICK WALTERS) SIGNED AN MARKETING AGREEMENT WITH ANI AND WAS RIPPED OFF WITH FALSE PROMISES, NO PROOF OF REPRESENTATION OF MY PRODUCT AT TRADESHOWS, NO RECIEPTS!!!!!! NO PROOF sanfrancisco, California

*Consumer Comment: ABSOLUTELYNEW!! WARNING

*Consumer Comment: ABSOLUTLEYNEW; BEWARE

as of Aug 10,2009 I SIGNED, AN MARKETING AGREEMENT WITH,Absolutelynew,inc/sanfrancisco,ca...as of 3-19,2011 all i"ve recieved were false promises,no proof of attendance to tradeshows(which is stated in the contract) no travel expenses,no actual proof of representation of my product to manufactuers,retailer presentations that ANI(absolutelynew,inc)  deemed appropriate for my product...! now lets get a little more in detail...of their deceptive practices (this is stated in the actual marketing agreement)..lets start by..the "Exclusive Representation" that "during the term"!!!...ANI(absolutelynew,inc).will represent me and all of my future assignees,exclusively throughout the world,....in the marketing,promotion and commercialization of my product to private labelers,distibutors,manufactuers and/or any other potential licensees or acquirers of my product!!!!!.NOW..PLEASE STAY WITH ME READERS....PLEASE, IT "S A LITTLE MORE DEEPER,LETS GET INTO THE FALSE PROMISES,.KEEP IN MIND READERS, my Product is PATENTED AND WAS PATENTED APPROXIMATELY 3MO.S BEFORE BEING FIRST CONTACTED BY ANI (Absolutelynew,inc). when i spoken to a fellow who,well im no sure if its smart to enclose his name "for fear of lawsuits!!!!!anyway i was asked if i was camera shy?and i may be ask to participate in radio and/or television shows or enterviews by members of the media which i should add (this is in the actual marketing aggreement)!!!!!NOW.....lets fastforward,to the services ,"schedule 1"KEEP IN MIND I HAVE NOT!!!RECIEVED ANY OF THE FOLLOWING!!!.....BUT FIRST BEFORE IT SLIPP,S MY MIND....LET ME STATE THIS IS ALL IN THE"CONTRACT"....ANI (Absolutelynew,INC). SHALL PERFORM THE FOLLOWING FOUR (4) MARKETING TASK WITHIN FORTY FIVE DAYS (45) DAYS AFTER THE EFFECTIVE DATE! 1) THOUROUGHLY EXAMINE MY PRODUCT TO IDENTIFY ITS MARKETABLE FEATURES AND MARKET OPPORTUNITIES. 2)Prepare and deliver to me (client) a marketing research document (MRD) WHICH REPORT SHALL INCLUDE: a)b)c)d)e)f)g) KEEP IN MIND I SENT THEM ANI(Absolutelynew,inc),..a----f lets talk about a),i sent to them an,market research report containing,primary and secondary markets for my product b) competitive industry analisis,c)industrial snapshots,d)Estimated potential Market size,e)Revenue snapshots  ,f).,   potential Acquirers,including company names and addresses,from public proprietary resources,to assist them ANI(Absolutelynew,Inc),in marketing of my product and,.g) i was to recieve a list of scheduled TRADESHOWS that ANI (Absolutelynew,Inc),was to attend on my(client)behalf!!!3)create and deliver a creative brief defining the scope and style of my product...4)prepare and deliver to me (client) a marketing package,containing relevant features and benefits,which shall include a one page full color Product Concept Sheet (PCS),as well as any other photographs,designs,and illustrations that ANI(Absolutelynew,Inc),deems to enhance the marketability of my (client)product...just two(2) more things before i submit this complaint to all of the fraud agencies in the states of the U.S OF A,!!!!!!!LETS QUICKLY GET INTO #5)ANI(ABSOLUTELYNEW,Inc),now this is in writing!!ANI,(Absolutelynew,Inc)shall PERSONALLY CONTACT POTENTIAL ACQUIRERS to explore commercial uses and interest in my (client)product,and last but not least#6)DELIVER the PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT PACKAGE,MARKETING PACKAGE and INTRODUCTORY COVER LETTER to appropriate Potential Acquirers in PERSON,Electronically ,by email or fax or by the U.S.mail(which i havent recieved proof of anything that i,ve discussed in the first installment of complaints you'll be hearing.....!so do your research,.........! don't be fooled with that fast talking.....you're going to make it after all speech!!oh'yeah!they wanted 35% of the royalty 35%! sounds good huh?, thats how they make you think they're going to do the best they can to bring your product to market you would think?,35%, i know they want that, thats a nice piece of change! ANI,............FRAUD!!!!misrepresentation!!..if any?deceptive!!!!and they state 91% of the clients they've represented would recommed ANI (ABSOLUTELYNEW,INC) TO OTHERS.....! IF YOU LIKE THROWING YOUR $$$.$$$ AWAY????BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2011 11:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/absolutelynewincsanfranciscoca/sanfrancisco-California-94103/absolutelynewincsanfranciscoca-IPRAMAZEING-INNOVATIONS-I-P-R-As-of-Aug-10-2009-IP-708403. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on absolutelynew,inc/sanfrancisco,ca

ABSOLUTELYNEW!! WARNING

AUTHOR: Couldn''t stay quiet - (USA)

Hello my name is Steve

This company screwed me and many people I know.  I am tired of writing complaints on line but am offering you my phone number. 818-445-1746  If this company has screwed you or you are considering a contract with them give me a call first.  I will point you in the right direction to get the information you need before making your decision as to how you will proceed.

ABSOLUTLEYNEW; BEWARE

AUTHOR: here to help - (United States of America)

My name is Steve

This company screwed me and many people I know.  I am tired of writing complaints on line but am offering you my phone number. (((ROR redacted)))   If this company has screwed you or you are considering a contract with them give me a call first.  I will point you in the right direction to get the information you need before making your decision as to how you will proceed.