Complaint Review: Abundatrade

• Updated: Wed, May 08, 2013

• Reported By: Ron — mount pleasant South Carolina
Abundatrade
mount pleasant, South Carolina USA

Abundatrade Company is selling used CD's as new Cd's mount pleasant South Carolina

*Author of original report: Your intitled

*Consumer Comment: Consider The Source

Hi my name is Ron and I want consumers you to be inform of a company that is ripping people off. Abundatrade is the name and sell on Amazon, Ebay, and Hasting. I use to work for the company and they are a bunch of frauds. They sell used CD's, Dvd's and books. Ok great! So whats the rip off. Okay! Ill tell ya.... They sell about 1500 items a day; about 500 Cd's, Dvd's are re-wrapped and then sold as new products. I know first hand because I ran the NP dept. for them. NP Means near perfect but when the package arrivals there is no security seal. I was completly uncomfortable with it.

I express to them that this was illegal and they seem to think it was legal. What was I to do; I had a family to feed, so I just did what I was told while looking for another gig ya know. Sadly before I could find another job I was in a horrid accident and after returning to work they fired me. Its all good  because now I dont have to wait to tell the world about this company. So listen up dont buy from these guys they are a bunch of spin Doctors! HAHAHA thats what Rob the repair guy use to call them! The last laugh will go to me!!!

P.S. Ron is not finish yet.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2013 08:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Abundatrade/mount-pleasant-South-Carolina-29464/Abundatrade-Company-is-selling-used-CDs-as-new-Cds-mount-pleasant-South-Carolina-1049293. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Abundatrade

Your intitled

AUTHOR: Ron - ()

To whom it may concern,

This has nothing to do with personal feelings. A and just for the record who said anything about sueing the company , i just want the world to know what type of company this is; but you did just give me a good idea whoever you are abundaclown! I tell ya what I'll help you out a little since you like to ease drop and to try to pic people for information Lilly. I do have evidence to my proclamations about this company. Im not upset at all, but Iam a stand up type of guy win, lose , or draw. i really just want consumers to know who they are buying from thats all.

If it helps you I'll say this, I can tell any of you to your face how I feel about you cause Im not afriad of any none of ya'll, however some of you huddle up as team in hopes of bringing down one man and in the times it takes for you guys to tackle me you could have been working them 120,000 cd's and dvd's each month. How long did it take you to write this rebuttal, were you on the clock when you did it; you see thats where efficiency is lost. So please feel free say what you will, in fact repair your lies, re-case them, re-wrap them and ship em; because the lies you all told were brand new!

Consider The Source

AUTHOR: Lilly - ()

Rob,

It is hard to believe a company would fire you because you were in an accident. If that were the case, one would assume you would be taking legal action against the company, not bad mouthing them on the internet. You did not actually state why you were terminated, you simply said you were fired after returning to work.

The logical conclusion to draw from this posting is, you are a disgruntled employee and were fired for lack of productivity, poor attitude, excessive tardiness, or something along those lines.

You might be trying to get back at a company for firing you but it is not just the company and the management that will suffer. This could affect other employees as well. Everyone has access to the internet and this information could absolutely be detrimental, especially to an online company. You cannot tell us that you want to attack every single employee? If you do, that only further validates the title of this rebuttal.

Concerned Consumer,