Complaint Review: Academy Bank

• Reported By: raquelchacon — Arvada Colorado United States of America
Academy Bank
Arvada, Colorado United States of America

Academy Bank never trust this bank Arvada, Colorado

*Author of original report: End of investigation

This bank allowed $1400.00 to be stolid out of my account.  I asked them to turn off my old card and they said they did then 3 weeks later someone uses it.  Then they tell me I need to wait four days for it to go through.  Then I file a report and they denied it.  and told me I have to file anither one and I have to wait another 10 days and that regardless of the fact I have rent and other bills due and a child to feed there's nothing they can do I just have to sit around a wait for them to decided if I get my money back.  I wish I would of lessened to other people about them.  I have had lots of people tell me they will charge you're account for no reason.  They also charged my grandparents twice and made them wait 90 days to get there money back.  Then another lady at my job had someone use her card number to make $300.00 worth of online purchases.  I really hope people will think twice before banking with them.  I have spent hours on the phone with them went in person and there very rude and couldn't care less about there customers.  I may end up losing my apt and everything else over this bank.  I don't want to see then screw over anyone else.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2013 05:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Academy-Bank/Arvada-Colorado-/Academy-Bank-never-trust-this-bank-Arvada-Colorado-1015211. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Academy Bank

End of investigation

AUTHOR: raquelchacon - ()

To day I revived a call from Academy Bank saying the investigation was done and that I would keep the money they credited me while the investigation was going on. they also fired the employee that stole it out of my account.