Complaint Review: Academy Mortgage

Rivers tone Plaza Coeur D'Alene , Idaho USA
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

Academy Mortgage Academy Mortgage/Scott Petersen are to NOT be trusted or believed...!!! Coeur D'Alene Idaho

I hired Scott Petersen at Academy mortgage to get me a home loan on our new place in Idaho,he told me they do all loans in house and then sold them later...I told him we had a $50,000 non-refundable deposit, and after giving him our credit info and financial info was he sure he could get us a loan..we had more that twice as much in liquid assets and our net worth was ten times greater than the house we were buying...!!!we also had no debt, everything we owned was paid for...He guaranteed me his company would make the loan, BIG MISTAKE, he turned out to be a LIAR...!!! To make a long story short, 5 weeks later I called him to see if our loan had been approved so we could close on time; he was on a 4 day golf trip, after text messaging I needed to know by Thursday(3 days before we closed) still nothing...This liar never even had the common courtesy to call me back...Needless to say I had to sell over 1,000,000 in mutual funds to close on time...I would NOT recommend Academy mortgage from Coeur D'Alene in any mortgage transaction...Their manager and loan officer (Scott Petersen) can not be believed or trusted...I wouldn't take the time to file this report if in fact he was in anything but a LIAR...!!! take it for what's it worth...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2013 10:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Academy-Mortgage/Coeur-DAlene-Idaho-83835/Academy-Mortgage-Academy-MortgageScott-Petersen-are-to-NOT-be-trusted-or-believed-1079319. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Academy Mortgage