Complaint Review: Acai Berry-PriceLimbo.com-Fit Factory-Total Cleanse-Purchase Price Savers-My Body Physique

• Submitted: Mon, January 05, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, January 14, 2009

• Reported By:Kinsey Alabama
4650 SW 51st Ste 711 Davie, Florida U.S.A.

Acai Berry-PriceLimbo.com-Fit Factory-Total Cleanse-Purchase Price Savers-My Body Physique RIP-OFF EXTRAORDINAIRE!!!! SCAM ARTISTS REFUND ZERO!!! Davie Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Contact Our Customer Service Manager via E-mail, She Will Clear This All Up

*Author of original report: Acai Berry-PriceLimbo.com-Fit Factory-Total Cleanse-Purchase Price Savers-My Body Physique/Davie, FL

I thought I was just ordering a sample of a product I had heard about. That's all I wanted....just a sample of the product. A few days after I received the sample, I noticed unusual charges to my account, made numerous inquiries to the bank and to the 'less than helpful' customer service rep from the rip-off scam artist. I too have been given numerous confirmations numbers assuring me my account would be credited within 3 to 5 days. Lies!

I have called every two weeks only to speak to someone new with the same line of bull. I called again today to ask about the non-existent refund only to be told "only 10% of refund requests are actually processed due to the call volume". Is she kidding me? I got another confirmation number which she could have been reading from the latest winning lottery numbers. The charges of $8.51 to Purchase Price Savers/PriceLimbo (for what!) and $89.31 (My Body Physique-for an automated shipment I never requested or ever received) has yet to be refunded to myaccount. The rep continued to tell me (with a time-delay from Mars obviously) that my account had been closed. Well, that's all well & good....my account has been closed with their company....however my account has not been credited for unsolicited charges.

Call your bank, cancel your ATM/credit card, request a new one. You do not have to close your bank account unless you paid these thieves with your checking account info. Then file a complaint with the FTC and BBB. From now on, if I can't find something I want/need locally, I'll do without.

Zibbie
Kinsey, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2009 04:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Acai-Berry-PriceLimbocom-Fit-Factory-Total-Cleanse-Purchase-Price-Savers-My-Body-Physique/Davie-Florida-33314/Acai-Berry-PriceLimbocom-Fit-Factory-Total-Cleanse-Purchase-Price-Savers-My-Body-Physique-408334. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Acai Berry-PriceLimbo.com-Fit Factory-Total Cleanse-Purchase Price Savers-My Body Physique

Contact Our Customer Service Manager via E-mail, She Will Clear This All Up

AUTHOR: Conniea78 - (U.S.A.)

Hello my name is Connie. I'm a customer service agent for Fit Factory's Customer Service Department. I noticed your complaint and wanted you to know if you have any concerns or problems to please contact my manager directly. Her email is falon@verifyyourorder.com or if you call our customer service line 1-866-407-1022. We would be more than happy to take care of anything that we can for you. Our hours are Monday thru Friday 8am-5:30pm MST. If you call the customer service line any of the representatives are willing and able to assist you. Thank you for your time and have a great day.

Connie, CSA

Fit Factory

AUTHOR: Zibbie - (U.S.A.)

In searching for the BBB of East Florida, I found these websites consumers may find helpful: