Complaint Review: ACAI BERRY SUPREME OR MYTRIALSUPPORT.COM

• Submitted: Mon, February 16, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, February 16, 2009

• Reported By:SHELTON Washington
ACAI BERRY SUPREME OR MYTRIALSUPPORT.COM
1630 NW 82ND AVE MIAMI, Florida U.S.A.

ACAI BERRY SUPREME OR MYTRIALSUPPORT.COM BUYER BEWARE - EVEN AFTER CANCELING CREDIT CARD YOU MAY BE BILLED ON A NEW CARD MIAMI Florida

I did something I swore I would never do - ORDER ONLINE BEFORE INVESITGATING!!! I ordered a trial supply from Acai Berry Supreme company. When I did not receive a confirmation email right away, I became suspicious. It took all but 1 second to bring up the dozens of sites claiming fraudulance and scamming.

I immediated tried to phone the company - NOTHING! Phone number led to dead silence OR "if you would like to place a call..." Tried emailing them...it was returned "unable to deliver."

My next step was to contact my credit union. I explained the situation to them and that I was not so concerned with having $5.95 deducted from my account, however in one month the amount of $94.57 would be deducted and so on and so on. She immediately cancelled my debit card and issued a new one. She asked that I file a dispute with my credit union, which I did. The $5.95. was deducted from my account, so I was not able to stop that transacation. My credit union told me that they would go after the company for reimbursement and if any further deduction was made on my account, to call them immediately. She advised that even though a new card with a new number has been issued to me...these type of scam criminals are quite clever and can force a transaction through - even on a new card.

When I received the product there was a phone number listed, which I called and I did speak to a live person. I asked to cancel this product. She said I would receive an email confirmation within 24 hours. It's been 4 days - NO EMAIL and NO SURPRISE!!!! I am now actively monitoring my credit card account for any further development. PLEASE ALL - BEWARE!!!!

Reet
SHELTON, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2009 09:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ACAI-BERRY-SUPREME-OR-MYTRIALSUPPORTCOM/MIAMI-Florida-33126/ACAI-BERRY-SUPREME-OR-MYTRIALSUPPORTCOM-BUYER-BEWARE-EVEN-AFTER-CANCELING-CREDIT-CARD-Y-424599. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ACAI BERRY SUPREME OR MYTRIALSUPPORT.COM