Complaint Review: Acai Pure - Central Coast Nutraceuticals

• Submitted: Tue, June 30, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, June 30, 2009

• Reported By:Grants Pass Oregon
Acai Pure - Central Coast Nutraceuticals
2375 Camelback Rd. 5th Floor Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

Acai Pure - Central Coast Nutraceuticals Free Sample--NOT FREE! Phoenix Arizona

When I saw the add for Acai Pure "Free" sample I thought it sounded like something I would like to try.It was for the cost of s/h $4.95 and that amount was on my credit card. I got my credit card statment and it was for $39.95. I had a hard time even getting a return merchandise authorization #.I was told by the person I talked to @ the company that need to go to the web site and go to customer care to get a return merchandise #. There was no # and no place to click for customer anything. I called back and was told that I already had a #. I now have a # after two days of getting the runaround . I will let you know how it goes. Return sig. requsted and mailed today. June 30,2009.

Grants Pass, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2009 12:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Acai-Pure-Central-Coast-Nutraceuticals/Phoenix-Arizona-95016/Acai-Pure-Central-Coast-Nutraceuticals-Free-Sample-NOT-FREE-Phoenix-Arizona-466413. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Acai Pure - Central Coast Nutraceuticals