Complaint Review: acai pure detox

• Submitted: Tue, November 24, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, November 24, 2009

• Reported By: Lori — LOMBARD Illinois United States of America
acai pure detox

acai pure detox RIPPED OFF for ordering what I thought was a sample charged me twice would not let me cancel told me I had to wait 5 days until they credited the additional money they took out INTERNET

I orderd what I thought was a free sample just to pay for shipping and handling,when I received the product there was a small paper telling me how to use the pills NOTHING else 2 weeks later I check my account not only to be billed for $83.40 once but twice when I called they said I was one day late with cancellation which the day I called was a Monday.They would not credit me back my money and told me they accidently over charged me and would credit my account back in 5 business days.I can wait for that but when they told me I was 1 day short of the cancellation date that it was ok for them but not for me. Three Words RIPP OFF COMPANY

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/24/2009 03:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/acai-pure-detox/internet/acai-pure-detox-RIPPED-OFF-for-ordering-what-I-thought-was-a-sample-charged-me-twice-woul-528159. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on acai pure detox