Complaint Review: acc llc

• Updated: Tue, July 05, 2011

• Reported By: Denise Hill — Houston Texas United States of America
acc llc
unknown , Texas United States of America

acc llc Andrew Woods I own several Pay Day loans, which were taken out about3 years ago. I have been receiving numerous calls from persons saying they are calling from the Sheriff's office in Tx. I had to make payment a unknown, Texas

*Consumer Comment: You got scammed

Acc LLc called and threatned me with being arrested for an unpaid pay day loan.  Said I had to pay huge amount or make payment arrangements. Refused to send any documentation of alligations. Said I would recieve papers after loan paid off. I did how however give them a $500 prepaid gift card as to keep them from possibly coming to job. After researching on internet from free legal advice said that this was a scare tactic. I them googled this company and made a copy of the transaction from the prepaid card. I now realize more than ever that this is a scam. The dammage is done now. I am looking at getting a lawyer for legal advice. They insist on the money at the time of conversation. From past experience I do not give my debit card number.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/05/2011 05:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/acc-llc/-Texas-/acc-llc-Andrew-Woods-I-own-several-Pay-Day-loans-which-were-taken-out-about3-years-ago-749413. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on acc llc

You got scammed

AUTHOR: Stacey - (U.S.A.)

Especially if they had thick accents.  No need contacting an Attorney because your money is gone.  When they call back (and they will) tell them you know THEY are a SCAM and hang up.