Complaint Review: Acc Warranty Group/Steve Burgess

• Updated: Fri, November 01, 2013

• Reported By: James — Tucson Arizona
Acc Warranty Group/Steve Burgess
8888 Keystone Crossing 13th Floor Indianapolis, Indiana USA

Acc Warranty Group/Steve Burgess Acc Warranty Group does not pays for claims and does not return cancelled contract refund this comany is a ripoff Indianapolis Indiana

I purchased a 4 year year unlimted mileage extended warranty From ACC WARRANTY GROUP in April 0f 2012 for $5,275.00.

In May of 2013 I took my RV to Premeir Motor Coach Service in Tucson Az. for my annual checkup before our summer trip. After the sevice techs went through the coach they found several items that needed to be repaired, some under the extended warranty and some not. After about 3 weeks of time and countless call to Acc Warranty they gave Premier Motor caoch the authorization to repair. The repairs were done and I picked up  the Coach.

In Sept. 2013 upon returning home I found out that Premier Motor coach service had not been paid for the approved repairs. from Acc Warraqnty Group.

Sept. 9,2013 I sent by email and snail mail a written cancellation notice to Acc Warranty Group requesting my pro rated refund. After aprox. 30 days wait time I began calling Acc Warranty Group about the status of my refund. My calls were never returned. On Friday Oct. 18,2013 I once again called and I told the phone receptionist that if I did not recieve a call back I was going to file a complaint with the attorney general of Indiana,BBB of Indiana and the federal trade commission.

About and hour later the owner Steve Burgess called told me to F##K myself and if I wanted to get my money go ahead and sue him.

This is by far the worst company I have done business with. They gladly take your money, provide you no service, no return phone calls, do not pay for repairs they authorized and not return monies owed. This comapnay is a total RIP OFF.

Do not do business with this company ACC WARRANTY GROUP

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2013 11:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Acc-Warranty-GroupSteve-Burgess/Indianapolis-Indiana-46240/Acc-Warranty-GroupSteve-Burgess-Acc-Warranty-Group-does-not-pays-for-claims-and-does-not-1096261. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Acc Warranty Group/Steve Burgess