Complaint Review: ACCELERATED BUSINESS SOLUTIONS

• Submitted: Fri, January 06, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, January 06, 2006

• Reported By:POMPANO BEACH Florida
ACCELERATED BUSINESS SOLUTIONS
2991 CENTER PORT CIRCLE POMPANO BEACH, Florida U.S.A.

ACCELERATED BUSINESS SOLUTIONS RIPOFF FRAUDULENT BILLING POMPANO BEACH Florida

I leased a Xerox M20I through Accelarated Business Solutions. I have agreed on $91 mo plus tax for 39 mos including service and parts. I signed the sales order on 06/29/05. In October, I ordered a toner. It turned out that the toner was not included. I called the company, and after chasing them for a month, they told me that the paper I signed was not my contract, but just a sales order. Their contract stated that the toner was not included. After I asked them if it was signed by me, they said no. After arguing with them for some time, i paid the toner. In the meantime, i have been paying my nomthly lease of $91 mo plus tax. In December, I received a new invoice with new fee added to it-$33 monthly service fee to be charged every month. I have been trying to reach someone, but I either leave a message or talk to peaople that cannot tell me what the $33 fee is for.I am tired. I asked them to fax me the contract I signed based on which they make the invoices. Today is 01/06/06, and suffice to say I have not received anything.

Alexandra
POMPANO BEACH, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2006 12:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ACCELERATED-BUSINESS-SOLUTIONS/POMPANO-BEACH-Florida-33064/ACCELERATED-BUSINESS-SOLUTIONS-RIPOFF-FRAUDULENT-BILLING-POMPANO-BEACH-Florida-170714. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ACCELERATED BUSINESS SOLUTIONS