Complaint Review: Access Dental Of Vallejo

• Submitted: Tue, April 28, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, April 28, 2009

• Reported By:Vallejo California
Access Dental Of Vallejo
3400 Sonoma Blvd Vallejo, California U.S.A.

Access Dental Of Vallejo In the process of repairing my husbands mouth they destroyed his mouth. Took the money and ran Vallejo California

Access dental of Vallejo promised to repair my husbands mouth for under $7k. They got $4k from our insurance company whom paid them in good faith. December 2007 they billed our insurance company for $2k and Janurary 2008 they billed our insurance company for $2k. They did deep cleaning in December 2007 and was supposed to repair and replace upper front 4 teeth. They capped the 2 front teeth 20 minutes after my husband returned home the cap fell off. They have since then repaired it 3 times and it came off each time and to today my husband is still walking around with missing teeth. They sawed off 4 bottom row teeth crooked. His mouth looks worse than it did when he went to them. We filed a complaint with their home office. We kept meeting with them to try to get them to fix their mistake. Each time they were trying to get more money out of us. They even went as far as to apply for credit from Capital One behind our back without our consent. We finally got our insurance company Delta Dental to investigate. They were able to get $650 back from Access Dental but told us we would have to sue them to get the other money back. They have not to this day responded back to us for our request for our money back. We want to take them to small claims court but we will not get the full amount as to what they really owe us. Especially for pain and suffering. My husband has been walking around for over a year with missing teeth. He can't even look for new employment with his mouth looking the way it does and we have insurance thru my company.
We have truly been ripped off by Access Dental of Vallejo. I wish that I could post the photos. You would scream at the job that they did.
If you know of a lawyer that would take our case on please inform us.

Fatema
Vallejo, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2009 07:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Access-Dental-Of-Vallejo/Vallejo-California-94590/Access-Dental-Of-Vallejo-In-the-process-of-repairing-my-husbands-mouth-they-destroyed-his-447286. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Access Dental Of Vallejo