Complaint Review: Access Media 3

900 Commerce Drive, Suite 200, Oak Brook, IL 60523 Oak Brook, Illinois USA
  • Phone: 630-230-0555
  • Web:
  • Category: Cable TV

Access Media 3 AM3 No product to sell and the WORST customer service in the world. Oak Brook Illinois

I am still dealing with not having “Reliable” Directv service because the community I live in (Eagle Crest aka Sun Homes) forces us to get Directv through a company called “Access Media 3”. We have not had reliable tv service for well over a year. Eagle Crest aka Sun Homes will not allow us to reconnect our Directv dish that is installed on our home. We must use the community one. I just called Access Media 3 again to get credited for not having service back to my account. Was told I have to contact Directv to get a refund.

Clarence S

Firestone, CO

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2013 12:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Access-Media-3/Oak-Brook-Illinois-80523/Access-Media-3-AM3-No-product-to-sell-and-the-WORST-customer-service-in-the-world-Oak-Br-1106469. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Access Media 3