Complaint Review: Access Travel Network

• Updated: Thu, September 12, 2013

• Reported By: Paulino — Orlando Florida
Access Travel Network
672 N. Semoran Blvd. #301 Orlando, Florida USA

Access Travel Network Access Travel N is a Scam,took my money 1,788 Orlando Florida

On Jan 10 2013 Access Travel contacted me about my new timeshare purcharse, they told that I had 12 RCI weeks for friends and families that I could give away or sell thr them. ATN charges me 149$ per week, a total of 12 weeks 1,788$.

They offer me to sell those weeks within 90 days, it has been 10 months and they woulnt even return my calls, I contacted the FL attorney General, she already had a law suit agaist ATN, I made one more complain with BBB and a congressional complain as well.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2013 08:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Access-Travel-Network/Orlando-Florida-32807/Access-Travel-Network-Access-Travel-N-is-a-Scamtook-my-money-1788-Orlando-Florida-1083894. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Access Travel Network