Complaint Review: access warranty

• Updated: Mon, August 06, 2012

• Reported By: Paul — Valley Stream New York United States of America
access warranty
6837 Hayvenhurst ave. Internet United States of America

access warranty aw autopro, interstate warranty, mepco finance awautopro -pro runaround 8 months & counting, Internet

I cancelled  my warranty 1/11/12 this warranty cost me $ 2481.00 ,it was in effect for 13 months one month in shop. I have sent all paper work registered mail .(cancellation & milage certification) and was signed for. they first said to wait 30 days,then 45 days then 60 business days! What a joke ! I have called dozens of times & left on line 20 min or more only to get a recording like The refund dept. is now closed or wait 10 min and get someone and be put on hold another 10 mins.

Then told to e-mail request for refunds to refunds@awautopro and wait 10 days for a response because its been so long that its "out of their hands". wait 11 days & call "your e-mail bounced back" re mail and wait 3 days! I have called,faxed,e-mailed & sent registered letters  w/returned signed receipts to no avail ! This company is the worst company I have ever dealt with in my life, I am 58 years old  and they treat you like some12 year old.I have written  down names & times I have called & responses.I filled a note pad with their bulls--t ! Its been 8 months still no refund

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2012 12:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/access-warranty/internet/access-warranty-aw-autopro-interstate-warranty-mepco-finance-awautopro-pro-runaround-8-923230. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on access warranty