Complaint Review: access warranty

• Updated: Mon, January 31, 2011

• Reported By: Kim — westport New York United States of America
access warranty
van nuys, California United States of America

access warranty all customer service Refused to refund money van nuys, California

I was talked into buying this warranty. I was told I wouldn't be able to get it again. I would be able to get my money back if I didn't want it. I have called 7 times. I was told to fax a letter saying I wanted my refund. I faxed they said they didnt get it. I faxed again the next day again. today they say they didnt get it. You know they did. Refusing to give me my money back. Reporting to the FBI for fraud and everywhere else possible. Dont fall for it like I did.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2011 09:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/access-warranty/van-nuys-California-/access-warranty-all-customer-service-Refused-to-refund-money-van-nuys-California-688937. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on access warranty