Complaint Review: account now inc

• Updated: Wed, March 06, 2013

• Reported By: shaqwanna — newark New Jersey United States of America
account now inc
po box 1966 san ramon, California United States of America

account now inc rip me off took my income tax money n wont return it back san ramon, California

my card was lost i called to do a dispute someone used my card and spent 2,352.20 on my account account now sent me a letter  saying base on the information provided there investigation has determined that you received benefit from the transaction therefore they will not issue a credit to your account as a result of this claim. the evidence used at there decision will be available to you upon request. how could this be i never used my card this is madness they should be taken off the market when i call they put me on hold then tell me i need to leave a meassage evertime i call they charge a dollar not only that i speak to the wrong person

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2013 10:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/account-now-inc/san-ramon-California-94583/account-now-inc-rip-me-off-took-my-income-tax-money-n-wont-return-it-back-san-ramon-Cali-1024377. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on account now inc