Complaint Review: account now

account now
po box 1966 SAN RAMON, California United States of America

account now ACCOUNT NOW WILL HAVE YOU IN DEBT!! SAN RAMON, California

ACCOUNT NOW HAS PUT A HOLD ON MY ACCOUNT I AM UNABLE TO GET ANY OF MY TAX MONEY

They claim that they needed all my personal information to make sure that the account belonged to me. I faxed them everything so that I could gaing access to my tax return that I have never been able to touch . Well They still is holding my money its been a week! I have called my friends have called no one can get answers to their accounts. I have never in my life had someone steal from me. I guess they are trying to use the usa patriot act ,but since I faxed everythig to them them they have no leg to stand on I just need my money. There has to be a reason for them to hold my money other than them wanting to flip it in stock or something. They don't care about people they just want your money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2012 05:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/account-now/SAN-RAMON-California-94583/account-now-ACCOUNT-NOW-WILL-HAVE-YOU-IN-DEBT-SAN-RAMON-California-836756. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on account now