- Report: #1165522
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: accountgear
Accountgear scam supported by Paypal I paid for an account that was never delivered and they refuse to refund Internet based in US Internet
*Author of original report: Update
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Accountgear steals money again.
Supported by Facebook and Paypal accountgear.com has stolen money as follows:
1) Took payment - No problem here
2) No response after a week, tried to reach out on their 24/7 support, then their facebook page. Multiple times over the next few weeks. Only thing they did was confirm address (since I'm located in Canada I'm assuming they used this to identify us as targets for the scam).
3) Tried to get refund from paypal. Paypal refused because it is intangible asset with no evidence provided by accountgear.com that they had made any delivery.
So now I'm trying to make sure others don't fall into this trap. Right up to the end the account was there on their website and even now when I go and check order status (after they say to paypal that it was delievered) it is "authorizing" still. Obviously not completed.
It has been almost 1 month at this point.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2014 10:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/accountgear/internet/Accountgear-scam-supported-by-Paypal-I-paid-for-an-account-that-was-never-delivered-and-t-1165522. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.