Complaint Review: accountgear

• Reported By: Lance — Boswell Pennsylvania United States of America
accountgear

accountgear Stole my account, Internet

*Author of original report: Retracting Post: Paid and Satisifed

Was in need of some money for heating fuel, so I decided to try and sell my game account.  I went to accountgear.com and submitted my account.  They quickly offered $104 for it.  as I waited for the transaction to go through they sent a new email saying that it was a mistake and offered only $48.  I was in a tight spot, so I decided to still go through with it.

I sent all information they asked for, and the website suggests that it may take only a couple of hours or maybe a day.  It is now 15 days later and I have made many requests to just cancel any transactions with them and give back my account.  They will not respond at all, let alone paying me or giving my account back.  Like other complaints here stated, they changed my password.

Even though some of the complaints here are shown as resolved, I would run, not walk away from this company.  I wish I would have visited here before trusting this place.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2013 03:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/accountgear/internet/accountgear-Stole-my-account-Internet-1006279. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on accountgear

Retracting Post: Paid and Satisifed

AUTHOR: LDaniels - ()

Want to file an update on this since it's been so long. Everything was taken care of. Responses had been sent to my non paypal email address and other responses were in spam. If you're using more than one email, suggestion is to check them all and your spam because they send you updates frequently. Got paid and highly recommend now.