Complaint Review: accountgear.com

• Updated: Sat, December 29, 2012

• Reported By: Indi1980 — Seville United States of America
accountgear.com

accountgear.com SCAM!! Avoid completely!! Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: My case was resolved, need ask to speak with a manager.

Please avoid this company completely, do not work with them AT ALL. I did trade with them my wow account last sunday, and then I did receive an automatic response saying I'd receive what we agreed in about 12 hours.

5 days later I have got nothing. No account, no compensation, not a single answer to the tree mails I've already sent. The 24/7 online chat is ALWAYS offline.

To sum up, I have to insist...then again, don't use their services. Before doing business with them I came to this website and I thought...hmmm there is a risk involved in this...please don't do the same mistake I did, because you are going to loose everything.

STAY AWAY FROM THEM!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2012 12:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/accountgearcom/internet/accountgearcom-SCAM-Avoid-completely-Internet-970225. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on accountgear.com

#1 Consumer Suggestion

My case was resolved, need ask to speak with a manager.

AUTHOR: Ryan - (Canada)

I had no issues when dealing with them but you may have to speak to a manager. Their live chat is down but this is a legit company.