Complaint Review: accountgear.com

• Updated: Wed, June 27, 2012

• Reported By: agentanthrax — United Kingdom
accountgear.com

accountgear.com gamewar.com Fraud, scam, theft Internet, Internet

*Author of original report: Posted Too Soon, Was Verified And Received Account Few Minutes Later, Thank You Accountgear!

*Consumer Comment: ic3

*Author of original report: Now moving along with order, was held up due to verification process and actually seem legit

*Consumer Comment: Same here..

Account purchased from website through paypal. Received automated receipt, then from that point on nothing at all.

No emails at all are responded to. Live chat support NEVER works. I have had to file a dispute on paypal and will hopefully get my money back.

DO NOT DEAL WITH THESE PEOPLE THEY ARE (((REDACTED FOUL LANGUAGE)))

!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2012 11:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/accountgearcom/internet/accountgearcom-gamewarcom-Fraud-scam-theft-Internet-Internet-851736. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on accountgear.com

AUTHOR: agentanthrax - (United Kingdom)

Following up on my last post:

I didn't see the verification e-mail they had sent me in my inbox as I have a lot of emails in my inbox (spam) from various people. Anyway, as soon as I verified them via facebook, they delivered a few minutes later.

Thank you Accountgear!

PS Also, I bought on accountgear, not gamewar as I thought I had bought from gamewar.

ic3

AUTHOR: Nudist - (U.S.A.)

file a complaint with the internet crimes commission  (ic3) this can be done on line.

AUTHOR: agentanthrax - (United Kingdom)

Seems there is a delay due to payment verifiation, now in contact to resolve.

Same here..

AUTHOR: Saddened - (United States of America)

Same here only I used www.moneybookers.com to pay so I have probably little chance of getting my money back. What account did you try to buy? I went for the 200 sol.