Complaint Review: accountnow

• Updated: Wed, May 07, 2014

• Reported By: pissedoff978 — Leavenworth Kansas
accountnow
Internet USA

accountnow accountnow! liars!!! false advertising Internet

*UPDATE Employee: We'd like to help.

I was very pleased banking with netspend. Then I received an accountnow card in the mail. Curious I activated it and gave my employer all the information to switch accounts. With netspend I was getting check every Wednesday mourning. Over 5 thousand a month! So I check account now today thinking since they advertise like netspend  " get paid 2 days quicker" I figured they would stick to there word! No money yet. I got a " pending transaction saying friday morning! Would be as fast as a paper check! I call em n get the run around with an indian woman who tells me THREE WEEKS!!!! Then I ask to speak to supervisor n says ok ill transfer you get put on hold annoying elevator music for 5 mins. Then the same woman gets on the phone claiming to be the supervisor saying it will take 2 MONTHS!!! After I called her out for being the other woman I get transfered 2 a women with a bad attitude saying you will get it on Fridays!  Now iam changing the account to the rushcard because these people are frauds an very unprofessional! !!!! DO NOT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I DID! Only reason they claim its pending is so they can get the intrest lowlife unprofessional p.o.s!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2014 04:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/accountnow/internet/accountnow-accountnow-liars-false-advertising-Internet-1144849. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on accountnow

We'd like to help.

AUTHOR: AccountNow - ()

Dear pissedoff978,

I am sorry to hear you had some issues with your account. I'd like to address your concerns and answer any additional questions you may have regarding our "Get Paid Up to Two Days Faster Feature."

Can you send us an email at customerserviceRR@accountnowinc.com with your name (as it appears on your card), last four digits of your card number, and best number to reach you at?

Information about the feature can also be found at http://www.accountnow.com/services/deposit-direct-deposit-paid-faster.aspx.

Sincerely,