Complaint Review: accountnow

• Submitted: Thu, January 17, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, January 17, 2013

• Reported By: shanika — augusta Georgia United States of America
accountnow

accountnow took my money twice and keep telling me i havent been adding money or useing my card Internet

*UPDATE Employee: We would like to help.

i have been loading money onto this accountnow gold visa and they say i havent used it in a year but they been taken money now they records only show i added cash just this month the month they took my money not talking about last month and the month before that when they took my money so im so mad right now what every i have to do to make sure no one elsa gets ripoff i will fight agains accountnow until they give me back my money soon.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2013 01:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/accountnow/internet/accountnow-took-my-money-twice-and-keep-telling-me-i-havent-been-adding-money-or-useing-m-998604. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on accountnow

We would like to help.

AUTHOR: AccountNow - (United States of America)

Hello Shanika,

I'm  sorry to hear that you had some issues with your account.

I'd like to help resolve any outstanding issue you may still have. Unfortunately we cannot discuss your personal
information in a public forum.

Can you send us an email at customerserviceRR@accountnowinc.com and reference your name, last four digits
of your card number, and best phone number to reach you at?

Thanks,