Complaint Review: accountnow

• Updated: Wed, March 13, 2013

• Reported By: keisha — jackson Mississippi United States of America
accountnow
po box 1996 san ramon, California United States of America

accountnow Jen heather april gave me a fraudulent account number i had my taxes put into and now i cant get my money without sending them an id etc. still no answer san ramon, California

*UPDATE Employee: We would like to help.

On dec.31st i activated a card with accountnow and they gave me an account number that was suppose to be for the card. Well when my taxes came through i was told that the card i activated is not the card where my money is. And this is what they told me supposedly i had a card in june last yr it was never activated but yet their system gave that account number to me for the new card they and what they are sayi.g is that even though i never activated the card it was still there bullsh*t i say you should not give an account that doesnt maych.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2013 04:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/accountnow/san-ramon-California-94583/accountnow-Jen-heather-april-gave-me-a-fraudulent-account-number-i-had-my-taxes-put-into-1013130. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on accountnow

We would like to help.

AUTHOR: AccountNow - (United States of America)

Hello Keisha,

I am sorry to hear you had an issue with getting your tax return deposited to the correct account. If your issue is still outstanding, we'd like to help.

Unfortunately I cannot discuss your personal information in a public forum. Can you send us an email at
customerserviceRR@accountnowinc.com and reference your name, last four digits of your card number, and best phone number to reach you at?

Thanks,