Complaint Review: accountnow.com

• Submitted: Wed, May 22, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, May 22, 2013

• Reported By: djhalflife — marysville Washington
8700 marysville, Select State/Province USA

accountnow.com overdrafted my account because they wont release a deposit... marysville washington

OK so it is wed now. I rented a moving truck on sunday and returned it the next day. They put a 299$ deposit when I picked up the truck which was expected. But the problem is this.....When I returned the truck and my card was swiped for the balance of the truck rental the charge was 177$ which went thru and was going to give me the rest of the money from the 299$ deposit back to me on my card. But this is what happened...

I was charged 177$ that was not taken from the deposit but charged right to my card which overdrafted my card 123$. When I called account now they said they have a hold for 299$ that expires on july 1st. Today is May 22nd by the way. I called budget and they say they have released the hold but account now says they will not give it back without a faxed in piece of paper saying to release the hold but they charge 10$ for that.

It is against budget policy to do that but they gave me the release code to give to account now but account now wont take it. So they have my money and are collecting interest(very little I know) on it. I am overdrawn had plans for that money like bills and now they are screwing me. I have been with them a few years now and this is $%#^ stupid. I checked thinking that the 177$ charge was still pending and thats why the deposit wasnt released but it has posted.

I am a internet marketer so now it is time to take this to the next level I am calling my lawyer and starting a online campaign against accountnow.com if they dont fix this in the next 24 hours. So account now if you read this consider this to be all over the world by friday. And if you tell me one more time you have to have the merchant fax you something that you will charge me for think agian. This is your screw up and the payment has been made so give my money back to me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2013 03:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/accountnowcom/marysville-Select-StateProvince/accountnowcom-overdrafted-my-account-because-they-wont-release-a-deposit-marysville-w-1053060. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on accountnow.com