Complaint Review: AccTown

• Updated: Tue, August 06, 2013

• Reported By: sharath87 — Bellevue Washington
AccTown
1510 Castle Hill Avenue Ste 403 Bronx, New York USA

AccTown Selling counterfeit products and does not respond to any communication emails Bronx New York

*Author of original report: Update: Does not offer refunds!

*General Comment: Acctown Sells Fake Counterfeit Replicas & Steals Your Money

*Consumer Comment: GREAT COMPANY TO DEAL WITH

*Consumer Comment: I got ripped off to by Acctown or Acctown.com

*Consumer Comment: My purchase went fine

*Author of original report: Getting a refund

*Author of original report: company responded with RMA number

I stumbled across ACCTOWN to buy a pair of headphones. I ordered a couple of them and when i received the headphones i found out both of them are fake. This is a huge rip off! The company does not respond to any emails and is scamming people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2013 10:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AccTown/Bronx-New-York-10462/AccTown-Selling-counterfeit-products-and-does-not-respond-to-any-communication-emails-Bro-1073723. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AccTown

Update: Does not offer refunds!

AUTHOR: anonymous - ()

An update from the case i posted: The company does not agree to give a refund to you no matter what. I tried my best to work with them and get a refund but the company expects you to ship the products to them in which the buyer has to pay the shipping costs and the company wont even give refund and says that they offer only store credit.

Upon this they threaten you to remove all negative postings about them or post good about them and then only they will consider offering any sort of store credit. This is absolutely insane. I rather let more people know about this fraudulent company than writing fake reviews about them.

I have given up and i am working with my bank to file a claim for the 100+ dollars i wasted on this website.

#2 General Comment

Acctown Sells Fake Counterfeit Replicas & Steals Your Money

AUTHOR: JB - ()

Acctown Sells Fake Counterfeit Replicas & Steals Your Money - then they write false reviews of the people they victimized!

Everyone who writes a post on Ripoff Report comes here to warn others from their own experiences.  Acttown aka Acctown Store, is and has been ripping people off by advertising real products and mailing people Counterfeit Fake merchandise.  There are many reports from many customers not just on ripoff report but facebook, scambook, etc. who got scammed on multiple products. they are mostly cell phone related products.  Cell phone cases, Ipad covers,headsets, speakers, bose, etc.  Acctown representatives have threatened me in the past with my own posting on how they scammed me on an Otterbox, and they have left Falsified, FAKE rebuttal reports under anyone that chooses to complain, and say that they had a great expereince with this company and that the person who filed a report on Ripoff Report must be a competitor. hahahaha

What Acctown doesn't understand is that nobody comes to Ripoff Report to say they had a good experince, all of the ficticious good reports are placed on ripoff report by Acctown themselves.  DUH, do they think we are Stupid?  Why would someone come to ripoff report to write a positive review? They wouldn't, so therefore any positive review is FALSIFIED and written by Acctown.  The more they write rebuttals the more these reports gain popularity and show up under a google searches.  So go ahead Acctown, keep filing your bogus rebuttals, we aren't stupid, you ripped each and everyone of us off and that is why we came to ripoff report.com

GREAT COMPANY TO DEAL WITH

AUTHOR: justin - ()

I ordered from this company and did not have any problems at all. I bought a leather book case, two defender cases and a lifeproof and all of the cases were verified to be authentic by three sources. I also received very quick shipping. The service was pretty good, mostly by emails though but I got my tracking in about a day and received the order in under a week. Overall a very good experience. I woul ddefinitely send other people here, this is a great site and great people. Anyone who says differently probably has some other motive for doing so.

I got ripped off to by Acctown or Acctown.com

AUTHOR: Lynn Ackers - ()

Bought brand new earphones for my ipad and they were not new and not Authentic, and didn't work right because only the left ear produced sound.  Tried contacting them and got NO response.  Then I filed a complaint through my Mastercard and that is when acctown customer service gave RMA and said return them at my own shipping expense with verified tracking number.  I called Mastercard back and they said I am covered against defective and fake merchandise, they said it is the sellers repsonsibility to pay for return shipping and since I was not at fault they gave me money back and took it back from acctowns merchant account.  Thank GOD for credit card companies, they will always cover you against fraud. Do yourself a favor and NEVER BUY FROM ACCTOWN , only buy from reputable sources.

My purchase went fine

AUTHOR: Michaelw - ()

I bought from this company twice and both orders went well. The cases were checked out and verified as legitimate. I am not sure about other people but these people were very professional as far as service went and I would recommend them to others.

Getting a refund

AUTHOR: sharath87 - ()

The company has agreed to give me a refund.

company responded with RMA number

AUTHOR: sharath87 - ()

The company responded to my email with an RMA number and i will be sending the products back for a refund as per their policies.