residential

• Submitted: Sat, November 17, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, November 17, 2012

• Reported By: victim — las vegas Nevada United States of America
Accucomp
6250 W. Flamingo Rd. #81 or 4251 W. Sahara Av., Su las vegas, Nevada United States of America

Accucomp Ron Wolfe, PC Doctor, computer Guru beware he will swap your internal hardware to older or inferior componets, he will steal componets out of your machine that you dont use and may not miss las vegas, Nevada

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: This complaint is a total fraud written by my meth addicted brother

he has stolen the wireless card out of my machine, has also stolen a 16GB memory flash drive from me.  He tried to steal 2 gigabytes of memory from my machine but I caught him he claimed I only had 2 gigs in there . I showed him my receipt detailing 4 gigabytes installed when shipped.he may have installed inferior memory because they do not match.

He will swap your newer components for older or inferior components and keep the better hardware for himself.

If he cannot fix your problem he has returned pc's in pieces refusing to spend any more time on it.

He has also returned my laptop which was working when he took it,  and now will not boot up and he claims it worked when he gave it to me.  It never would boot for me since he touched it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2012 04:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Accucomp/las-vegas-Nevada-/Accucomp-Ron-Wolfe-PC-Doctor-computer-Guru-beware-he-will-swap-your-internal-hardware-970727. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Accucomp

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

This complaint is a total fraud written by my meth addicted brother

AUTHOR: Ron Wolfe - ()

I am sorry to say that my brother who for years had been a belligerent alcoholic and for decades more a mean spirited meth addict wrote these false claims.  In fact, no money ever changed hands and I have not been in business for years.  I would gladly take a lie detector test to prove that my brother claims are entirely false.  It is sad that a family member can be so vindictive.  His hatred is only exceeded by the depths of his lies.