Complaint Review: accurate solutions medical training

• Submitted: Tue, December 03, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, December 03, 2013

• Reported By: jazzx4 — Virginia
accurate solutions medical training
3615 w broad st Richmond, Virginia USA

accurate solutions medical training Blanche jadi A big rip off and scam artist Richmond Virginia

Accurate solutions medical training is a scam.I started there 1/23/2012 and was taking medication aide and pca classes. The medication classes was supposed to be 68 hours and the pcs 40 hours.Now never the less Blanche jadi has no proof of documents to beable to teachthese classes.They had an instructor that never shows up.They instructor was there 5 days throughout the time I was there.Then I wanted to end my clases there because of the service .I talked to blanch about my problems and she stated and write a letter on 26 2012 that I was awarded a free scholarship and I will be receiving my money back by 3 1 2012. Which never receive my money or my certs. Then on 3/7/2012: still need to meet with her and 3405 Chamberlain Ave to take my clinicals nails that's a boarding home with patients not meant to be saying. Not a clinical sites.I have not received the services I was supposed to receive from this company. Then don't give you the runaround if you call she doesn't cause I won't be in the building. I took her to court and she produced a moneyorder that was cancelled. I couldn't afford to take her back to court and never received my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2013 02:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/accurate-solutions-medical-training/Richmond-Virginia-23230/accurate-solutions-medical-training-Blanche-jadi-A-big-rip-off-and-scam-artist-Richmond-V-1104048. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on accurate solutions medical training