Complaint Review: Ace Alite

• Updated: Thu, May 01, 2014

• Reported By: Chelsey Hines — Denver Colorado
Ace Alite
1231 Greenway Drive, Suite 600 Irving, Texas USA

Ace Alite Netspend I have called several time. I have been waiting for my Check cents 2/6/2014. Im very upset with this company they told me i would get my money this month on the 30th its past that never reseved anything Irving Texas

Hi i have been going at it with Ace elite for some time now. Every time i call i can never understand the people that are on the other side of the line. I try and try to  tell them that i can not undertand them but they dont seem to understand me. They dont understand that i cant understand them they are very rude and just keep talking over you. I have asked for a superviser many if time and had to wait on the line for a long period of time. Im tired of calling and going throw this all over again with Ace elite people. they said my check would be here On the 30th of last month today is 5/1/2014 and my check that im trying to get back was from 2/6/2014. As u can tell this is a very long time. I sent all my info that they asked me to send. Each and every 10....20 Copies i sent got denied. Im tired of all the crap they have put me throw. all i want is my money and to have Ace hire people that speak CLEAR english.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2014 05:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ace-Alite-/Irving-Texas-75038/Ace-Alite-Netspend-I-have-called-several-time-I-have-been-waiting-for-my-Check-cents-2-1143152. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ace Alite