Complaint Review: ace cash express

• Updated: Tue, October 08, 2013

• Reported By: Denise Schroeder — washington New Jersey
ace cash express
145 E. Commerce Street San Antonio, Texas USA

ace cash express Mark Becker,Allen Cooper,Michael Thompson Lied, Stole, & Fraud San Antonio Texas

This company along with the names i have reported have stole $1843.00 from me by promissing to transfer money to a western union account in my name after I sent them money on multiple green dot money pak cards and then threated me with sending me to court for money they say I owe. They still have not sent my loan amount to western union and want me to send them another $374.00 and I just found out from their web sight they don't even list NJ as one of the states they service. Please help me I am desprite.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/08/2013 05:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ace-cash-express/San-Antonio-Texas-78205/ace-cash-express-Mark-BeckerAllen-CooperMichael-Thompson-Lied-Stole-Fraud-San-Anton-1090287. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ace cash express