Complaint Review: Ace Depot

• Updated: Thu, April 17, 2014

• Reported By: Erica — Cumming Georgia
Ace Depot
159 Paris Ave Northvale, New Jersey USA

Ace Depot acedepot.com/Pop Pop Office Machines SCAMMERS AND LIARS!!!!!! Northvale New Jersey

THIS COMPANY NEEDS TO BE SHUT DOWN!!!!!

They tell you something is in stock and will ship right away (I even paid for expedited processing). I confirmed before ordering and while ordering that the item was in stock. I place the order and a few days later, when I never recieved it, I called and was told they didn't have stock. Of course, no one knows anything about the order except Chris Corday who I originally ordered with.  He's NEVER in the office. Finally after calling for days, I got him and he told me they never had stock and they only have a refurbished machine. I told him Fine I would take the refurb but it must ship right away. He said no problem, It never shipped. After MANY calls and emails, I finally got the manager who was SUPER RUDE and kids were playing the background (obviously from home). She told me she would call back, NEVER DID. I finally got a hold of Chris after MANY attempts again. He assured me it would ship that day (1 week after the original order) and gave me a UPS tracking number. It is now 4 days later and there is no movement on the tracking number. I called back and he said he would ship that day. It's now the next day and no movement on the tracking.

They ARE SCAMMERS, LIARS, AND SUPER RUDE!!!!! BEWARE!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2014 01:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ace-Depot/Northvale-New-Jersey-07647/Ace-Depot-acedepotcomPop-Pop-Office-Machines-SCAMMERS-AND-LIARS-Northvale-New-Jer-1139699. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ace Depot