Complaint Review: Ace Division Inc

• Updated: Wed, March 30, 2011

• Reported By: Adam — Chicago Illinois United States of America
Ace Division Inc
5225 Pinemont Dr. Houston, Texas United States of America

Ace Division Inc Shoddy Products, scammy return policy / money back "guarantee" Houston, Texas

*Author of original report: Lies!

*UPDATE Employee: Offered customer 100% Money Back.

Bought a pair of speaker stands for $70, they arrive packed loose in a box where they were bouncing around, causing the paint to scratch and chip.  Nearly every part had a scratch through the paint.

Sent support an email with photos of the damage and a request to send out replacement parts, they refused, telling me I had to ship back the entire item (what B.S. it would cost $35 to ship these heavy metal stands)

Their money back guarantee and warranty are bogus, as the shipping cost is built into each item, so returning them is expensive, AND TO TOP IT OFF, there's a $14 processing fee.

Bottom line, Ace Division Inc sells substand products and has a return policy that is atrocious.  Stay far away, musicians!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2011 02:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ace-Division-Inc/Houston-Texas-/Ace-Division-Inc-Shoddy-Products-scammy-return-policy-money-back-guarantee-Houston-708168. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ace Division Inc

Lies!

AUTHOR: spx - (United States of America)

I was never offered a full refund.  What a joke, and outright lie...  I will update this when I receive my refund by paypal (seller, you have my paypal information and numerous emails)

A seller that lies about their customer service probably misrepresents their products.  Buyer Beware.

I WILL UPDATE THIS when i receive my refund.

Offered customer 100% Money Back.

AUTHOR: Ace Division Inc. - (United States of America)

I am sorry to hear this. However I show that we first offered you a partial refund for the scratches. Also in your email you stated the stretches were only on one part not nearly every part. For that, I have offered you a partial refund of 10%, you declined and demanded a refund of 80% as that is just not reasonable for two little scratches on one area of the bottom of the stand. So then we offered you to a full refund if you ship it back. Yes and I even show in our email statement where I waived that $14 processing fee for you. So you never responded after that, and then wrote this report. Again, I am sorry this has happened for you, but I offered you a full refund to bring this item back to our warehouse. I am really not sure what else you would have expected. All products we sell are brand new and each item comes with a 1 year warranty with a 30 day money back to all customers. We strive to satisfy all customers and currently maintain a 99.3% positive feedback with over 60,000 transactions on eBay (user ID name acedivision_inc ) . However, we understand that from time to time a small portion of less than 1% of our customers are just impossible to please as with any business.