• Report: #1119430

• Updated: Wed, January 29, 2014

• Reported By: Mark — Oregon City Oregon
ace hardware
6680 SE Tuscany Court Milwaukie, Oregon USA

ace hardware took my money did NOT send order, said they would refund my money but kept it Milwaukie Oregon

I was supposed to be simple, I orderd online, paid with paypal and got an order confirmation email

I then got an order shipped, wait for the nest email, email

My credit card was charged.

No further emails.

I contacted customer service, and they said my order was at the store and ready for pickup.

I wasted time and gas to go to the store.  they did not have my order.

I again contacted customer service, they said they were sorry and would refund my money within two to five days.

over eleven days later, more than twice the time they said it would take, I've got NO refund.

I've had to open a disput with paypal about this.

Never deal with acehardware.

Mark

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2014 06:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ace-hardware/Milwaukie-Oregon-97267/ace-hardware-took-my-money-did-NOT-send-order-said-they-would-refund-my-money-but-kept-i-1119430. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ace hardware