Complaint Review: Ace Industrial Supply

• Updated: Fri, May 02, 2014

• Reported By: Anonymous — McCune Kansas
Ace Industrial Supply
7535 San Fernando Blvd. Burbank, California USA

Ace Industrial Supply Ace Industrial overcharged and sent shoddy product. Refused return and threatens and harrases. Burbank California

I was contacted by Ace Industrial Supply, by phone, and ended up ordering Milwaukee BRAND saw blades. The blades I received were NOT Milwaukee, but "Bahco" brand.

Immediately after we received the invoice..... I was shocked! I had been quoted $5.80 per pack, which is comparable to local pricing, but was charged an astonishing $17 per BLADE! My secretary called Ace to inform them of the billing error. SHe was told that they had me recorded agreeing to that price. She requested that they email or play the recording, to which they refused. I told them they were not even what we ordered and that we were sending them back. I was told they would be refused and we would still owe the bill. I told them that I will not pay for a product that I did not order.

We are now dealing with their "Legal Department" if you can call it that. It's more like a joke. We speak with "Frank Johnson", if that is really his name, 424-333-1501. Every time he yells and threatens us with jail time. Claiming that it is mail fraud and that NOW, all of the sudden it is check fraud, claiming they have me recorded authorizing a check by phone payment and that it was returned. He refuses to play any such recording for me. I contacted my bank and they verified that no charge from Ace or even a charge for the amount has ever been sent to our account.

He claims he is an attorney, but refuses to provide his bar number. You can barely understand his slurred speech, which makes me thing he is under the influence of some substance. He is a liar as well as the salesmen at Ace.

On 4/18/2014 he spoke with my secretary and told her he would have me in jail within 48 hours or he would pay the bill, to which she replied "It's a deal!" Guess what? 5/02/2014 and here I am, typing this from my desk. He called today and she informed him of the recorded conversation where he states he will pay the bill. He called her a liar and claimed he has never spoken to her before. She is the only person working in this office besides myself so that cannot possibly be true.

They know the only way they will get paid is to endlessly call and harrass customers, tying up multi line phones. Well.... not this guy!

You know? There ought to be a class action law suit against this company, based solely on the number of complaints.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2014 01:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ace-Industrial-Supply/Burbank-California-91505/Ace-Industrial-Supply-Ace-Industrial-overcharged-and-sent-shoddy-product-Refused-return-1143625. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ace Industrial Supply