Complaint Review: Ace Limo & Transportation

• Updated: Mon, April 30, 2012

• Reported By: Karim — Houston Texas United States of America
Ace Limo & Transportation
3409 Fountainview Drive Houston, Texas United States of America

Ace Limo & Transportation acelimo.org Breach of Contract and Foul Language Houston, Texas

*Author of original report: im a fake poster

Andy Green
Autumn White
Sam parker
Asal aleali

The company owners of www.acelimo.org - acelimo@acelimotexas.com aka

Ace Limousine Service
Ace Charter Service
Ace Airport Service

contacted me and agreed to pay me $200 for my service, after I agreed to their terms.  I waited for payment and days went by and waited and waited.  I contacted them numerous times in 14 days and not a single reply.  After I told them that I will report them for failing to pay me they emailed me back with foul language and vicious emails.

If this limo company breaches contracts and tells people to F off, then the world needs to be aware of their dirty laundry.

I asked them several times to complete their contract and they didn't have the courtesy to contact me and explain why their not paying me. Instead I received the following emails from the owners:

-------- Original Message --------
From: "Ace Limousines & Charter" <acelimo@acelimotexas. [continued below]....
.....com>

Looks to me you have nothing to do every day, go get real life man!

-------- Original Message --------
From: "Ace Limo & Transportation" <usa@acelimo.org>

Amigo, go _uck your self-man!

As you can see they are not trust worthy, if this is the way they do business with anyone who they breach contract with, imagine how many more people they have screwed!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2011 09:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ace-Limo-Transportation/Houston-Texas-77057/Ace-Limo-Transportation-acelimoorg-Breach-of-Contract-and-Foul-Language-Houston-Texa-810251. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ace Limo & Transportation

im a fake poster

AUTHOR: Fake Poster - (Venezuela)

anything i post is fake loosers