Complaint Review: Ace Marketing

• Updated: Sat, September 25, 2010

• Reported By: Nathaniel — Sacramento California United States of America
Ace Marketing
5973 Belvedere St Vancouver, BC, British Columbia United States of America

Ace Marketing Consumers Rewards Program Commission policy I have a check from Ace Marketing in the amount of $997.63 asking me to pay a tax and processing fee before your lump sum winning can be sent to me. Vancouver, BC, British Columbia

I have reported this kind of Ripoff before to the FBI and I could not get any help because these people are not in our country or states. Now I am asking for your help in findind this person by the name of Henry Grey Promotion Manager they want me to contact Claim Agent Bailey Hines at phone number 1-905-598-0864.  I just recieved this check today 9/25/2010 and I am not going to do anything with it.  My lump sum payout is US $9.700.00.  They hour are as follow Monday - Friday from 9am to 9pm.  thaks for all your help.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2010 04:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ace-Marketing/Vancouver-BC-British-Columbia-V6H3Y9/Ace-Marketing-Consumers-Rewards-Program-Commission-policy-I-have-a-check-from-Ace-Marketin-644428. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ace Marketing