Complaint Review: Ace Plumbing and Rooter

• Reported By: Stephen H — Daly City California
Ace Plumbing and Rooter
945 Taraval St Ste 201 San Francisco, California USA

Ace Plumbing and Rooter DECEPTIVE PLUMBING COMPANY San Francisco California

Our hot water heater wasn't working and they sent someone out right away. He gave us an estimate, said he had another job, and would try to come back later that day. That's fine, but he never called to say he couldn't make it. Left me hanging the entire day. Worse, he never called on Monday to tell me when he could return. I had to call them 3 times before he called me back to tell me he would make it at 3:00, but then again didn't show. I had to call another time and he finally arrived 2 hours late, only to have the wrong part! I'm going somewhere else now.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2013 02:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ace-Plumbing-and-Rooter/San-Francisco-California-94116/Ace-Plumbing-and-Rooter-DECEPTIVE-PLUMBING-COMPANY-San-Francisco-California-1078510. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ace Plumbing and Rooter