Complaint Review: Ace Sewing & Vacuum Center

• Updated: Thu, October 20, 2011

• Reported By: tootsie — West Warwick Rhode Island United States of America
Ace Sewing & Vacuum Center
509 E. Sample Road Pompano Beach, Florida United States of America

Ace Sewing & Vacuum Center AceSewVac.com, acesewvac.com sewing machine scammer: part of a gang of sewing machine scammers in Florida Pompano Beach, Florida

I had ordered a Babylock sewing machine from acesewvac.com recently; but they sent me the WRONG MACHINE: a Brother PACESETTER sewing machine.

When I called Eric Taub, the President of Ace Sewing & Vacuum Center to tell him that he sent me the wrong machine, he shouted at me and insisted that I had ordered the other machine instead.

I have a copy of the Aug. 18th email I sent to him about the Babylock machine.  It was never answered.  When I called Eric Taub again about the Babylock machine, he admitted that his company does not sell any Babylock sewing machines.

Eric Taub then told me that the Brother Company makes all Babylock sewing machines.  When I called the Brother Company, they told me that Babylock and Brother were two entirely different companies.

When I asked for a full refund plus an RMA number and a free shipping label, he did not offer me any of these options.  Instead Eric said, "You send the machine back at your own expense.  You pay for the shipping."  He still did not offer me a refund.

I found out through the Spamhaus ROKSO website that the Ace Sewing & Vacuum Center belongs to a gang of sewing machine scammer companies in the Florida area.

I also found out, too late, that they are not an authorized dealer.

I still have to find an adequate solution to this unnerving portrayal of scheming dishonesty and the ruthless handling of a shady business committing piracy upon its customers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/20/2011 09:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ace-Sewing-Vacuum-Center/Pompano-Beach-Florida-33064/Ace-Sewing-Vacuum-Center-AceSewVaccom-acesewvaccom-sewing-machine-scammer-part-of-a-790807. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ace Sewing & Vacuum Center