Complaint Review: Ace Sewing & Vacuum

• Updated: Wed, July 10, 2013

• Reported By: Starbuckundomiel — Omaha Nebraska
Ace Sewing & Vacuum
509 E Sample Rd Pompano Beach, Florida USA

Eric Taub,Taub Enterprises Inc, Ace Sewing & Vacuum, Ace Sew Vac.com, acesewvac.com, Long Arm Quilters-Singer-Brother,Babylock,Janome,Juki,Husqvarna Vikin Shipped a canceled order, charged tax after the fact, tried to take out more from my bank account than they were authorized to do. Pompano Beach Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: 140 m viking

July 1, 2013. I ordered a Husqvarna Viking Tribute140M sewing machine from Ace Sew Vac.com. A couple of hours later, Ace Sew Vac called, saying my debit card had been declined. The Tribute cost $349.00. I had more than that in my account but less than they tried to take. They sent me an order receipt for $349.00 with no tax and no shipping were added. We told them to cancel the order because we didn't want to do business with people who charge tax and/or shipping--anything--after the fact. Eric talked to my husband and Eric acknowledged the cancelation. Eric told my husband he would see about absorbing the tax himself but again, for a second time, my husband confirmed we did not want the machine. We told Eric twice to cancel the order.

While I was shopping for another machine elsewhere, and trying to purchase it instead, I discovered that Ace Sew Vac, Eric Taub, had shipped the machine, charging my account $349.00. I could not buy the other machine I wanted instead, from another company, that cost $150.00 less. We called again after they had shipped and charged my account. Eric assured us that even though there is an All Sales Final policy, they would still guarentee the machine for one year. He talked very sweetly and made it sound like everything would be alright.

The machine is defective. The automatic buttonhole feature is flawed. We confirmed that with Husqvarna. I registered the machine and we called Husqvarna Viking and told them the problem we were having. They said to call Ace Sew Vac. Eric Taub yelled at my husband demanding to know why we called them instead of just him. We knew from the first time we saw All Sales Final and that they charged taxes after sending the 'this completes your order' receipt for $349.00 without the tax.

If we send the machine in, they say if it only needs adjusting, they will charge us half the shipping to send it back to us. Now, I read the other report on this company and find out they are scam artists. Please avoid this company at all costs. You will be sorry and poorer for it. Your only recourse to sue. Which I am preparing to do immediately.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2013 05:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ace-Sewing-Vacuum/Pompano-Beach-Florida-33064/Eric-TaubTaub-Enterprises-Inc-Ace-Sewing-Vacuum-Ace-Sew-Vaccom-acesewvaccom-Long-1065801. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ace Sewing & Vacuum

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

140 m viking

AUTHOR: todd - ()

Ronda ,click on machines and order it on her own free will , she then called in with a problem, And want to return it which we will do , all she has to do is box machines up and we will refund her money , Minus  shipping cost , We did not charge her credit card for any tax as she is stated , We have been in bussiness for over 35 years in the same loction , We do not send out bad machines that do not work on purpose , If machines have a problem ,They will be fixed , or we will replace , and or give a refund , The customer is making this much harder than it is , Our goal is to make every happy