Complaint Review: Ace Technology Online

• Updated: Wed, November 06, 2013

• Reported By: MariaE. — Portland Oregon
Ace Technology Online
3824 Cedar Springs Rd Dallas, TX 75219 Dallas, Select State/Province USA

Ace Technology Online, aka Future Technology Live, aka 3dcartstores Software pirates sold me invalid activation key for Microsoft Office 2010 $129 Dallas Texas

On September 19 I ordered Microsoft Office Home and Business 2010, using this "Paypal Verified" vendor and thought I would receive it in an unopened box with CD, left over in warehouses as Microsoft 2013 is now the main product.  I paid with PayPal. It was "shipped" 9/25.  When it did not arrive, I emailed them.  They wrote right back that I would receive a valid product, it would be virtual with no need for a CD.

Product activation key, instructions, and phone method instructions, arrived October 7. My computer technicians tried to install it 10/18, and now I have tried to by phone and internet at home, and the product is not valid. The phone number is a recording, and the webchat box is inactive. The issue, to gullible me, could be that I am not doing this from the same computer I ordered it from, or the same IP address, but I doubt it.

I think we need some help from the Texas Attorney General's fraud office.  Most aggravating has been PayPal's response, which was to suggest I "return" the product to the seller and send PayPal the "tracking number"!!  You can't really do that with a virtual product, which my complaint to PayPal specified.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/06/2013 11:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ace-Technology-Online/Dallas-Select-StateProvince-75219/Ace-Technology-Online-aka-Future-Technology-Live-aka-3dcartstores-Software-pirates-sold-1097570. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ace Technology Online