Complaint Review: Ace technology online

• Updated: Mon, November 18, 2013

• Reported By: Barbaraj — Friday Harbor Washington
Ace technology online
3824 cedar springs rd Dallas, Texas USA

Ace technology online 3dcartstores future technology Sent Microsoft home and office 2010 product keys for invalid software - twice! Dallas Texas

On October 14 2013 I received via email a software download link and a. Product key for what was supposed to be Microsoft office for home and student 2010. I ordered this a day or so before using Paypal which claimed this was verified and trusted vendor. I installed the software on my daughters PC and tried to activate it. It was supposed to be alicense for 3 activations at  for $89.99. When I tried to activate the software online it came back invalid. So I tired their suggested alternative method which was to call it in. I called the number they give you and was connected to Microsoft. I went through the whole online i formation input and at the end I was told I had an invalid product key for the software. I called and emailed several times to ace technology online. I finally got a response back a few days later with an apology that I had been given a product key for Vision software and that they were very sorry for the inconvenience. They included a new product code and instructions to uninstall the previous software or the new software would not work. I did all that. I reinstalled and this time when I tried to install the software it failed saying that the software would not run on my computer. I immediately emailed ace technology online. I asked for a refund. I emailed their returns@acetechnologyonlne.3dcartstores.com and that message was rejected by their server. I emailed useing their contact me on the web site. I called and was told they had to high a call volume and to use their email chat line. I tried that and it said they were unavailable And gave me a email note to submit. I think someone needs to investigate this company. PayPal does nothing when the product is shipped online as their is nothing to track to return. I am one very angry customer!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2013 01:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ace-technology-online/Dallas-Texas-75219/Ace-technology-online-3dcartstores-future-technology-Sent-Microsoft-home-and-office-2010-1100327. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ace technology online