Complaint Review: Ace Technology Online

• Updated: Tue, November 05, 2013

• Reported By: mvflorence — Florence Colorado
Ace Technology Online
3824 Cedar Springs Rd., Dallas, TX 75219 Dallas, Texas USA

Ace Technology Online futureonlinetechology.com Activation Problems with Download Dallas Texas

On Oct. 23, 2013, I purchased Microsoft Ofice Home and Student 2010 software from Ace Technology Online and $89.99 was charged to my Visa card.  I received an e-mail the same day confirming my order along with an order number. Later that same day I received another e-mail stating that my order had shipped.  Thinking I was going to get a disc to download the program, I waited a few days to see if it would come in the mail.  When I went back into my e-mail, I found another e-mail dated Oct. 23, 2013 regarding downloading instructions and providing me with a product key.  After following the download instructions and providing the product key to activate the progam throught the internet, I was told that the Product Key could not be actiated because the product key was not valid.  I than tried to activate the program via the phone but was told that the activation key was not valid.

I tried to contact Ace Technology Online by phone several times at the number that was on their e-mail, but was unable to get through.  All you get when you call is a message saying that they are assisting other clients and to use the support online.  After several attempts to contact them through the support line and the contact box on the Web page, I have still not received an answer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2013 02:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ace-Technology-Online/Dallas-Texas-75219/Ace-Technology-Online-futureonlinetechologycom-Activation-Problems-with-Download-Dallas-1097149. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ace Technology Online